We are officially blogging! I can't tell you how long I've wanted to get this started and life has just been, well, life! It seems that things have calmed down a tad bit lately (knock on wood); our new little Danny, aka DJ, is now 3 months and we're not moving this summer. Phew! Also, I won't have morning sickness like I did last summer which means I can get some more things accomplished around here...well, I'm hopeful.
On to our latest news: We've had quite an eventful week. Sam, Nate and Max finished school last Thursday for the summer. Sam finished 3rd grade, Nate finished Kindergarten and Max finished his first year of preschool. Thursday was a fun-filled, busy day as I went from one last-day-of-school activity to another. So this week, our first full week of summer, Doug had a four day work retreat to attend. No big deal, it's the beginning of summer vacation-life is good! But nope, not going to have that nice, happy dream when Sam puked Monday evening, the night before Doug was to leave. After Hannah puking on Sunday, I knew that we had a stomach bug just beginning! Gotta love the timing. So needless to say, I've had very little sleep the past two nights and hoping for a better nights rest tonight since everyone had it. And so it goes....
The silver lining this week has been the fun that Sam's had at Scout Day Camp the past two days. Also, finally got around to starting a job chart for the three boys and they've been really great about keeping up on their jobs. Why didn't I do this a long time ago?!
10 years ago

1 comment:
Yay! How fun. You can read mine as well.
Post a Comment