
We are helping contribute to a homemade scrapbook for my mom for Christmas this year. I interviewed each of my kids about what they love most about their grandma and it was so darling! They each drew a picture for her and I can't wait to watch her enjoy the treasures she will find in there.
These were some of their responses:
If you could do anything for your Grandma, what would it be?
Sam: I would probably make her a big batch of cookies.
Nate: That she could be young again.
Max: I would vacuum her house!
Hannah: I could wrap a little tiny present for her. I could give her the present but I don't want her to open it.
Kids are so cute and I'm so glad to have times like these to remind me how lucky I really am.

2 comments:
Hi Jeanine
I checked out you blog quite some time ago and it had been quite some time since you had posted. So, as I'm "cleaning up" my blog, I decided to check to see if you were posting or not. It not, I was going to delete you:) But I'm glad to see you posting! I haven't joined the facebook world and probably won't. I just figured that's where you were. So, please keep up the blog!
Hey Jeanine! I just saw that you have a blog so I thought I would stop by to see what you guys are up to. :) Hope all is well! Miss you guys!
--Sam
Post a Comment