Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Begins!


Sam and his small wooden catapult he made at Scout Day Camp this week. He has had tons of fun seeing how far he can launch different objects at home. I finally put my foot down when the boys started using the catapult to launch things in to a floor fan to see how far the fan could launch things. Boys are amazing! My IPhone pictures aren't the best, but they'll have to do tonight!

5 comments:

Annie Ruden said...

YAY! you're a blogger! I'm excited to keep udated on your life. I've missed you!

The Royalty Family said...

So funny that I got the invitation to view your blog today. I just started mine last night. Be on the lookout!

Cheney Family said...

Thanks for the invite to you blog. I love keeping up on people's lives through blogs. I have one also if you didn't know. It is http://jpcheney.blogspot.com/. If you want to check it out.

Dana and ohana said...

I love my next door neighbors from Hawaii and I relly love that they BLOG now!

Jessica said...

So, did you survive the days without Doug and the kids barfing? Love the catapult!